Terms & Conditions
In order to reserve your trip, we require a deposit of 150$ per tour. Once a trip is under deposit, the tour price is guaranteed unless alternate booking conditions have been noted. The deposit will be refundable up to 14 days prior to your departure date.
Deposit will not be refunded if changes or cancelations made less than 14 days prior to the departure date
Final payment will be made at the day of the tour.
Accepted Payment Methods
Payments for deposit can be made by Paypal or wire transfer. The rest can be paid with cash, Paypal or wire transfer at the day of the tour. A wire transfer will be charged with a supplement of 30$ processing fee.
Tour Cancellation Policy
Up to 14 days prior to trip – no cancelation fee.
14 to 7 days prior to departure date – 50% of trip price cancelation fee.
Less than 7 days prior to departure date – 100% of trip price cancelation fee.
Please note the following details regarding Footsteps Cancellation Policy:
- Footsteps reserves the right to cancel any trip at any time for any reason. On the rare occasions when we must cancel a trip, all tour payments received to date will be refunded, which constitutes full settlement.
- Private Tour packages may be subject to different terms and conditions as outlined in the final proposal.
Date Change Policy
We are happy to accommodate date changes following the policy below subject to our availability. In the event of a date change, the traveler must pay any increase in tour price and will not be refunded if the new tour price is less than the original tour. Only one date change is allowed per reservation.
Date Changing Fee
Up to 30 days prior to original departure date – 0$
Less than 30 days prior to departure date – 180$
Due to circumstances beyond our control, Footsteps reserves the right to make date, route and plan modifications as needed. Every effort is made to keep changes to a minimum and our high quality is always maintained.
Travel Planning Assistance
Travel advising, including recommendations and resources from tour coordinators, are included in the price of your tour.
By paying your deposit and completing your Reservation, you certify your agreement to the following Traveler Code:
- I have chosen a trip that suits my abilities, level of fitness, and state of health.
- I do not have any physical conditions or disabilities that are a hazard to me or other travelers.
- I will make sure to communicate any special requests at least 30 days prior to travel. This includes dietary restrictions, medical requirements and other preferences.
- I will respect the laws and customs of Israel.
- I will follow environmental guidelines and regulations while on the trip in accordance with guide direction.
Limitations of Liability
Footsteps is not liable for bodily injury or property damage as a result of (but not limited to): physical exertion for which a guest is not prepared; forces of nature; travel by plane, train, auto, boat, or other conveyance, or by bicycle, foot, or other form of active or adventure travel; consumption of alcoholic beverages; civil unrest; terrorism; limited access to medical attention in remote locations; and the adequacy of medical attention once provided.
Footstepse is also not liable for: expenses (e.g., meals, transportation, or hotel costs) that are not specified as included in the trip cost but may be required to get to or from a trip start or end.
Footsteps reserves the right to make route modifications as necessary to improve the quality of a trip or to accommodate the comfort and well-being of guests.
Guests grant Footsteps express permission to take photographs or film records of its trips for promotional and commercial use, without remuneration. Also guests agree that Footsteps may use any testimonials regarding services rendered for promotional and/or commercial purposes without any remuneration.