A journey in the footsteps of Jesus in the Galilee
Jesus was active in the area of the Sea of Galilee, where he has established his activity in Galilee and made a whole generation of followers who continued his way and spread the Gospel. Visiting these places is an unforgettable experience!
The tour includes:
- Ginosar – where a fishing boat from the time of Jesus was discovered complete at the bottom of the lake.
- Mount of Beatitudes – a spiritual center where Jesus prayed. The site is surrounded with a spectacular view of the Galilee and the Sea of Galilee.
- Church of the Loaves and Fishes in Tabgha – where according to tradition Jesus performed the miracle that fed 5000 people!
- Capernaum – a Jewish settlement dated from the Second Temple period when Jesus lived more than 2000 years! Visit the ancient site, the magnificent synagogue from the time of Jesus and the house affiliated with St. Peter’s House, where you can witness how the Land of Israel looked like during the time of Jesus.
- Dip in the Jordan River – where Jesus was baptized by John the Baptist – a spiritual ending of an inspiring day.