Come and experience the Jewish heritage of holy Jerusalem on a full day tour with a visiti to:
- Mount Scopus – With a spectacular view to the old city of Jerusalem.
- King David’s Tomb – A site viewed according to tradition as the burial place of David, King of Israel.
- Cardo – the old roman main street of Jerusalem, today a vibrant center of the Jewish quarter.
- Jewish Quarter – The center of Jewish life and presence in Jerusalem today.
- The western wall (The Kotel)- The most significant site in the world for the Jewish people and the last remnant of the Temple where Jews from around the world gather to pray, and write notes to G-d and place them between the ancient stones of the Wall.
If time permits we will visit the city of David and the Holocaust memorial at Yad Vashem.